Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012

Dear Parents,

Happy New Year!  As we begin a new year I always like to reflect on what's important.

I recently read a blog article entitled. "Top Five Regrets of the Dying."
 
 
1.  I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
   2.  I wish I didn't work so hard.
   3.  I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
   4.  I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
   5.  I wish that I had let myself be happier.

  Click here to read the full article.   http://www.rense.com/general95/regrets.htm
 
That article touched my heart, and really reminded me of  both the importance and urgency of getting the
help we need to have the family life we desire and deserve.

To Your Family,

Jane Cabrera
The Parent Success Coach
www.TheParentSuccessCoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment